Last Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Order

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesDKPRegisterLog in

Application for Ledina, mage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ledina
Ledina

Application for Ledina, mage Empty
PostSubject: Application for Ledina, mage   Application for Ledina, mage I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:33 pm

Personal Information:
My real name is Olof, 22 years old old from Sweden and currently studying to become a teacher.
Character Information:
Ledina the mage, one of my oldest characters. Think I created her in April 2005. While I have played several characters over the years, this is the one I have stuck with through every expansion.
talent-build/spec.(armory)
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/ledina/talent/primary (please note that I just recently reactivated my account, so this character is not exactly what I would call 'optimized')
Playtime?
On this character? 90 days. Embarassed
Other toons?
Got several low-level alts, none of them past 75 though
Maxed professions?
In Cataclysm standards? None, however I am working on tailoring and herbalism.
Motivation
To enjoy myself, help out others and feel useful to the people I play with.
Why do you apply to Last Order?
I saw your recruitment thread on the official forums and liked what I saw. This seems like a nice guild that would suit my play-style very well.
Previous Guild experinces
My primary guild experience comes from Vanilla and early TBC. Back then I was on the Bloodfeather server and part of a guild called 'Dark Angels'. I got recruited because the guild leader was impressed with my DPS during a UBRS-run. After a month or so I was made officer and mage class-leader. A few months later us officers agreed that the current guild leader was slowly but surely breaking down the guild, and we asked him to step down and give leadership to an officer. All of this was done very peacefully. Eventually I had to step down as officer as I had real life issues that required my attention. I returned for the end of Vanilla and early TBC, but in the end I left because I had simply lost the passion for raiding. I followed a friend to Outland some three years ago, but never bothered to try and find a new "home"-guild as I simply didn't have the time to properly get back into raiding.
Are you in a guild at the moment?
Nope
Raids

Do you accept to be a recruit that will not have a gauranteed spot at the beginning
Absolutely.
You apply as social. Inside guild you can apply for raid spot. Is that ok?
Of course!
What kind of days would fit best for you to raid 10 man
Given that my schedule tends to move around quite a bit it is a little hard to say, but right of the bat I would say Wednesday and Thursday.
Will you do 5 man heroic instances with the guild
Definitely, in fact it is one of the main reasons I am applying.
Any raid experince?
I raided everything in Vanilla up to the Twin Emperors in AQ40. I also did all of Kharazan and Gruul's Lair. After that though, I have barely set foot in a raid dungeon, at least not enough to call it "experience".
Do you allways come prepare for a raid boss, like reading up on it before raid(dont lie, as it will later on give warnings/kick)
Yes, back when I was an officer I felt it was my responsibility to properly understand the fight so I could assist the raid leader if it was needed.
Do you come prepared with flasks+pots? (dont lie, as it will later on give warnings/kick)
If they are required, absolutely.
Other

Vent in a must. Do you have vent and a working mic?
I do have vent, however the only mic I have is built in to my laptop, so it really isn't the best option.
Keybinds are must. Let's see them(Screenshot):
These are the ones I am using currently. If you think that I should use more advanced ones, let me know and I'll do what I can. https://2img.net/h/i113.photobucket.com/albums/n203/Grillragnar/WoWScrnShot_120710_122401.jpg
Would you help the guild to reach level 25+getting diffrent kind of guild archivement
Of course!
What come first? freindship in the guild, or raids
For me personally, I would say friendship. I think friendship and chemistry is a fundamental requirement to be able to raid, if you are not comfortable with the people you play with, I reckon you'll have a hard time getting anything of value done.
Raid leadership

Interrested in leading 10 man raid inside guild? In future we need more raid leaders..
If need be, possibly.
2) If you want to add anything about raid leading do it here.
I have tried my had at leading a raid a few times and it went all right. However, this was a long time a go and I'm guessing the way of doing things have changed somewhat since then.

OPTIONAL

Anything else? Then tell us now.
I'll let you guys know right of the bat that my main interest in applying for this guild is not raiding, but rather the social experience, plus of course meeting pleasant people to play with and run heroics with. Still, I am not excluding raiding entirely, and if I would be needed and I'm available, I would help out to the best of my abilities. Edit: Ah yes, forgot to mention the empty gear slots on my character. About a month ago my account was hijacked (while frozen, go figure) and I never managed to get every single item back and I didn't have the energy to start farming for those items again. Please note that I now have an authenticator attached to my account, so the risk of me getting hijacked again is minimal.
Back to top Go down
Cordelía
Cordelía

PostSubject: Re: Application for Ledina, mage   Application for Ledina, mage I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:03 pm

Hello Olof.

Having the proper gear is not importan, as all gear* will be replaced so its all fine.

But I hope you understand the part that social members is req be play as proper like a raider in the guild.

So slack or lack of skills will not be tolerated even for really casual players.

Else if that is fair stuff, then we will decide your fate of the application Wink.
Back to top Go down
https://lastorder.darkbb.com
Ledina
Ledina

PostSubject: Re: Application for Ledina, mage   Application for Ledina, mage I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:11 pm

Cordelía wrote:
Hello Olof.

Having the proper gear is not importan, as all gear* will be replaced so its all fine.

But I hope you understand the part that social members is req be play as proper like a raider in the guild.

So slack or lack of skills will not be tolerated even for really casual players.

Else if that is fair stuff, then we will decide your fate of the application Wink.

I fully understand, and I can assure you that no matter what position I hold, I always seek to play to the best of my abilities, both when it comes to gear and personal skill. Slacking is not part of my style. Smile

Thanks you for considering my application!
Back to top Go down
Cordelía
Cordelía

PostSubject: Re: Application for Ledina, mage   Application for Ledina, mage I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 2:34 am

Hello again Wink.

We talked everything carefully, and we got to a agreement of inviting you to the guild.

You answered everything very detailed so no discussion.

Welcome to guild. Whisper officer to get ginv.
Back to top Go down
https://lastorder.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Ledina, mage   Application for Ledina, mage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for Ledina, mage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Last Order :: Public Area :: Applications-
Jump to: