Last Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Order

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesDKPRegisterLog in

Typx - Warlock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Typx
Newcomer
Newcomer

Typx - Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Typx - Warlock   Typx - Warlock I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:12 am

Personal Information:
Name: Max Lawless

Experience: I've played WoW on and off since about 4 months after it the game released. What can i show from this? In the last expansion i cleared 11/12 icc 10 hm with the 10% buff and 11/12 icc 25 hm with the 15%. I achieved this with my last guild "Runww" on the horde side of the server Karazhan. We were what we called, a Socialy hardcore raiding guild in which we raided twice a week and make progress equivalent to the top guilds on our server. We also got server first halion, which coincidently was the week that I decided to take a break from WoW until cata meaning I never got heroic lich king down.

This was all obviously done with other characters, a rogue and a paladin. This warlock is freshly dinged as i did 80-85 yesterday, in under 14 hours; GLOAT xD, as i have been busy up until then.
Character Information:
Warlock - Typx
talent-build/spec.(armory)
Destro
Playtime?
11 days this char, dont dare check others.
Other toons?
80 rogue 80 paladin 80 mage 70 mage and a new 50 goblin mage Razz
Maxed professions?
Mining and Herbalism
Motivation
I thrive to suceed in this game.
Why do you apply to Last Order?
Saw the thread on the forums and thought, "casual raiding, im in".
Previous Guild experinces
11/12 icc 10 and 25hm 15 and 20% buff
Server First Halion
Are you in a guild at the moment?
Nope

Raids
Do you accept to be a recruit that will not have a gauranteed spot at the beginning
If there is just no room then i'd prefer people to be upfront about it. I understand as i have in all previous guilds that everyone has to sit out at some time, but i have never been in previous guilds as i have always been a key player.
You apply as social. Inside guild you can apply for raid spot. Is that ok?
This is me saying, i want to apply for a raid spot basically.
What kind of days would fit best for you to raid 10 man
Wednesday, thursday, sunday Maybe fridays as well
Will you do 5 man heroic instances with the guild
Invite me now please!
Any raid experince?
^^
Do you allways come prepare for a raid boss, like reading up on it before raid(dont lie, as it will later on give warnings/kick)
Tbh, id be embarrassed to go into a raid without knowing strats for all the bosses that we would be doing.
Do you come prepared with flasks+pots? (dont lie, as it will later on give warnings/kick)
Yes, even for farm
Other

Vent in a must. Do you have vent and a working mic?
Yup
Keybinds are must. Let's see them(Screenshot):
Im reconfiguring my ui atm, but basically most of the keys around my wasd are keybound and i use macros for a lot of my moves.
Would you help the guild to reach level 25+getting diffrent kind of guild archivement
Yeah, in turn this also helps me
What come first? freindship in the guild, or raids
Friendship in the guild, without it raid dont function properly
Raid leadership

Interrested in leading 10 man raid inside guild? In future we need more raid leaders..
I'd consider it if i saw an elite group of people that i enjoy playing with. Otherwise, my expectations are too high of people which is why i prefer to be led than lead.

Back to top Go down
progenitus
Guild Master
progenitus

Typx - Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Typx - Warlock   Typx - Warlock I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:30 am

Hello Typx,

you are accepted.
i liked that we could talk ingame about the apply and you are what we need in the guild

Prog,
Back to top Go down

Typx - Warlock
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Last Order :: Public Area :: Applications-
Jump to: